Genedrive Code of Conduct
Genedrive believes that good business means a better world. We deliver medical solutions
while striving for economic, social, and environmental sustainability. Our Third Parties are business partners with expertise and capabilities that we use to enable improvements in sales, efficiency, effectiveness, and business continuity which allows Genedrive to deliver medical innovations to benefit our patients. We hold ourselves and our Third Parties to the same high standards through the Third Party Code of Conduct.
The Genedrive Third Parties Code of Conduct incorporates the following 5 auditable key principles :
- Ethics: Third Parties shall conduct their business in an ethical manner and act with integrity.
- Human Rights and Labour: Third Parties shall be committed to ensuring the human rights of workers and to treating them with dignity and respect.
- Health and Safety: Third Parties shall provide a safe and healthy working environment, including for any company-provided living quarters.
- Environment: Third Parties shall operate in an environmentally responsible and resource-efficient manner. Third Parties are expected to conserve natural resources by sourcing material sustainably, to minimise the use of hazardous materials, to engage in activities that reuse and recycle, and are encouraged to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Management Systems: Third Parties shall use management systems to facilitate compliance and continual improvement of these principles.
In addition to these 5 auditable key principles, we ask our Third Parties to protect intellectual property and customer information, promote economic sustainability in their communities, and support diverse suppliers.
Chief Executive Officer 22nd January 2024